Christmas Lights 2019 – Registration Terms and Conditions
In consideration of my participation in the 2019 Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation Christmas Lights campaign;
- I agree to act in a professional manner in conducting all fundraising activities and to uphold the reputation of Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- I understand that I am responsible for obtaining relevant permits, licenses and adequate public liability insurance if required.
- I understand that Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation is not responsible for payment of any costs associated with my fundraising activities.
- I understand that my fundraising activities cannot be used for personal or commercial gains and all monies collected may only be distributed to the purpose outlined
- I understand that I am obligated to return funds raised for PCHF within 14 days of the campaign as required by regulation 11(2) of the Charitable Collections Regulations (1947).
- Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation reserves the right to withdraw authority to fundraise under their Charitable Collections License at any time should I/we fail to meet any of the above terms.
- I give permission for the free use of my name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event, including advertising promotions for future Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation events. I also give permission to be contacted by the Foundation via email for information regarding this campaign and future Foundation activities.
- I hereby for myself, my heirs and personal representatives assume any and all risks which may be associated with the event, and I further waive, release, discharge and covenant not to sue Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation, their officers, members, sponsors, organisers or other representatives or successors and assigns, for any injuries or damages of any kind whatsoever as a result of taking part in the campaign and related activities.