Do you hate waiting for answers? Could you live with a sense of suspense every day? 500,000 Australian children live…
Are you ready to get fit and healthy this winter, while helping sick kids in WA? Join our PCHF Team for the City to Surf!
This year’s event, on Sunday 27 August, is shaping up to be the biggest yet.
Get set for a daring adventure with 4, 12, 21 or 42km courses to choose from.
We’ll support you with training and fundraising tips the whole way, as well as plenty of heart-warming stories about the kids you’re helping.
One in four families in WA are touched by our only children’s hospital, and they need your help to live their happiest, healthiest lives.
- One-on-one personalised coaching
- Your very own Team PCHF running singlet
- Fundraising prizes
- Invitation to our Exclusive VIP highest-achiever celebration in August
Are you up for the challenge?
Sign up now:
- Go to perthcitytosurf.com
- Click on your location to register
- Follow the prompts and join the team: PCH Foundation
- When it asks you if you want to create a fundraising page click ‘YES’
- Select Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation from the drop-down menu
- You’ll then receive an email from Everyday Hero prompting you to set up your page – set this up and you’re good to go!
Alternatively, you can visit https://chevroncitytosurf2017.everydayhero.com/au/team-pchf and click ‘Join Team’!
If you’d like any more information or help with fundraising, just give Jessica our Community Fundraising Manager a call on 08 9489 1188.